How do I create a CleanersMaids Account?
Once you have completed your first booking you will be asked to create a new account. Answer a few questions and confirm your email address and you’re all set!!
Do you service my area?
We currently service Calgary and the surrounding areas, including Airdrie, Black Diamond, Bragg Creek, Canmore, and Harvie Heights, Carstairs, Chestermere, Cochrane, Foothills MD, Heritage Pointe, High River, Okotoks, Priddis Greens, Rocky View MD, Strathmore, Langdon, Conrich, De Winton, & Bearspaw
What is not included in a standard cleaning?
There are a few things we don’t do as part of our cleaning service:
- Replaceable Blind Cleaning (the low-cost plastic white ones) these are very hard to clean
- Pick Up, Moving or Remove Clutter (5 or more items in any given area ie: Books, Boxes, Mail, Papers, Cloths, & Trash etc.) We are not a moving company
- Exterior Windows, and High Reaching Windows
- Heavy Lifting over 25 lbs ( Insurance Requirements by law)
- Cleaning of Bodily fluids such as blood, feces, vomit, infectious areas, mold, toys, pet waste (feces), or other bio-hazards (we do clean minor areas in bathrooms) Please ask for a licence Biohazard Technicians that might be available on site. ***Note***Prices on biohazard can be very high & costly.
- Step Higher than 3 steps on a ladder ( Insurance Requirements by law)
- Shopping & Errands – you have to hire a concierge for this.
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies, products and equipment?
Yes. Everything is brought with us. That means you don’t have to worry about remembering to buy or put out any supplies. We can even use eco-friendly solutions as an add-on. We also transport all tools and supplies to your home, with the cleaning team, for each cleaning. We use products that are safe for all finishes, including marble counters and hardwood floors. If you prefer cleaning product that you’d like for us to use, please leave it out for the team on the day of service.
What is included in a Regular/Standard/Basic cleaning process?
This includes dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors in all rooms. All Window sills and window tracks cleaned, All baseboards dusted and wiped down, doorknobs, doorframes and doors wiped. Light switches wiped, all garbage is emptied. Cleaning the kitchen, including wiping/cleaning down appliance exterior (stovetop, oven, range hood, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker etc), countertops and shelves dusted and/or wiped, sinks and backsplash washed, tables and chairs dusted and/or washed, garbage emptied. Cleaning the bathroom sink cleaned and sanitized, bathtub, shower walls and glass doors scrubbed/cleaned and sanitized, toilet cleaned and sanitized inside and out. Mirrors shined/cleaned, cabinet fronts cleaned, countertops and shelves dusted and /or wiped, all surfaces dusted. Cleaning bedroom, all surfaces dusted, carpet and area rugs vacuumed, hard surface floors vacuumed and damp mopped, light organizing, beds made, mirrors shined/cleaned. Other Living areas, all surfaces dusted, carpet and area rugs vacuumed, upholstered furniture vacuumed, cushions and pillows fluffed and straightened out, glass tables cleaned & Light organizing. Please see – STEP 4: SELECT EXTRAS (“Adds extra time”), for more needed cleaning services.
Do I have to be home during the cleaning service?
No, You do not have to be home.